Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have to say I enjoyed reading the editorial about Obama's speech made on Tuesday. This piece of information was basically the review or outline of what Obama announced in his recent speech. In his speech he was talking about the budget plan he has in store for the economy, and he gave a little detail about how he was going to carry out his plans. In saying that, I think the author did a great job in giving clear cut facts about Obama's speech, and he also gave a little of his own input about the speech.

Although I agree with the author's ideas he gave, I do feel as though he should have gave a little more of his own ideas about the speech. His work is great, but he just reviewed what Obama said, and his own thoughts would have been a bit more interesting.

In saying that, I enjoyed reading again what the author has reviewed about the speech made on Tuesday. Although the author could have gave a little more of his own personal ideas, it is great to know that someone is listening to what our President is trying to say!

No comments: