Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow! I can't believe Americans are still blaming restaurants for their bad eating choices. This bill about banning restaurants from serving foods that have more than 1/2 gram of fat is crazy.

I don't want to seem too harsh, but Americans really have to get over this obesity deal. I mean , I get it that some people have conditions that affect their weight, but at the same time they also have a choice where they eat. From what I see, most restaurants have already cut back on how much they serve. They also serve healthy foods at just about every restaurant.


In saying that, I don't agree with the author, but the argument was put together pretty well. I have to say that this type of bill can definitely cause some tension with Americans, especially those who dine out every night. Again, it is totally up to every individual to manage how much they eat.

No comments: